I am back with a new layout! The theme was made by Brxvxdo – I absolutely love the clean look. I am currently revamping the whole content, so the only thing you will see for a few weeks/days is this news feed without the subpages. Make sure to follow me on Twitter @ryanreynoldsnet and Instagram @ryanreynoldsnet and Facebook /ryanreynoldsnet. By the way, I disabled the comments section because of the massive spam messages I am receiving. If you want to contact me please email or tweet me.
According to production company The Film Farm, Ryan’s new movie “Queen of the Night” which is to be released in 2014 will now be called “The Captive“. What to movie is about:
A pick up truck pulls off the highway at a diner. Confident that his young daughter is safe in the back seat and promising to return with ice cream, the father slips out of his truck and into the diner. When he returns, she is gone.
The psychological thriller, The Captive examines how this kidnapping destroys the relationships among those involved. As the film teases out the complex threads weaving together the victim, her family, the predators and the investigators, the mystery of what happened to the child, during the eight years she was missing, is revealed.
Ryan was honored by Madame Tussauds Hollywood with getting immortalized in wax. After fans were asked to vote on which celebrity they would like to see as a wax figure at Madame Tussauds, Ryan won in a close rase with Ryan Gosling, Anne Hathaway and Jennifer Hudson.
20 artists were taking 200 measurements and used about 330 pounds of clay to fashion his figure. Ryan thanked the artists for their hard work and said “Thank you to everyone at Madame Tussauds Hollywood for their hard work and talent. This is undoubtedly the largest and most spectacular birthday candle I’ve ever received.” — Source
My friend Julia told me that her friend made a video dedicated to Ryan and since I think he did a pretty good job I wanted to share it with you guys. Time flies so fast, it’s unbelievable! Ryan turned 37 yesterday, happy belated birthday!
I cried a little when Ryan said that he doesn’t know what a “gif” is. I had to make three of the interview:
Also be sure to check out these “The Croods” interviews:
- The Croods Featurette — Emma Stone and Ryan Reynolds Interview
- Kid President, Emma Stone, Ryan Reynolds & Nic Cage Help a Kid!
- Kid President, Nic Cage, Ryan Reynolds & Emma Stone BONUS!
- Today Show: Emma Stone: Animation is like ‘acting in a vacuum’
- Jake the Movie Guy Interviews: Nicolas Cage, Emma Stone and Ryan Reynolds
- ClevverNews: The Croods Interviews
- HeyUGuys: The Croods Interviews
- TedBaehrMovieGuide: The Croods Interviews
- TvShowsandSeries: The Croods Generic Interview – Ryan & Emma
- SunriseOn7: Ryan Reynolds and Emma Stone talk Croods
- Emma Stone and Ryan Reynolds Interview (The Croods)
- Omeleteve: The Croods Interview
- DigitalSpy: Emma Stone, Ryan Reynolds, Nicolas Cage ‘The Croods’ interview
- TotalFilm: Emma Stone & Ryan Reynolds talk The Croods
- Odeon: The Croods Interview with Ryan Reynolds and Emma Stone
- ExtraTV: Emma Stone and Ryan Reynolds on ‘The Croods’
- Ryan and Blake Attend The Croods Premiere.
Have you all watched “The Croods” yet? What do you think? I hope you enjoyed Ryan’s part as Guy’s voice. 😉
As you know Ryan and his lovely wife Blake Lively are in Sudbury because of Ryan’s new film “Queen of the night“, and in this past weekend they visited Health Sciences North’s pediatric unit.
Hospital spokesperson Dan Lessard said: “I can tell you the visit was really appreciated by the kids, their parents, and the staff on the unit. Mr. Reynolds and Ms. Lively were wonderful with the children.”
Lessard said that Reynolds’ publicity team “had requested that it be a private, low-key affair with no photos or media coverage,” and the hospital honoured their request.
Ryan is back for Marks & Spencer‘s Autograph Spring campaign 2013. If you want to dress like Ryan, take a look here.